Male Ruin Knight
Strength: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 6 (-1)
AC: 19 (Shield and full set of heavy armor)
Silver pieces: 35
- Ruined Greatstar (1d8+3 damage, +3 to hit) [heavy] [large]
- Full suit of heavy chainmail armor (+12 AC)
- Kite shield (+1 AC)
- You’re good at getting people out of your way.
On a melee hit you can do your usual damage plus knock a human-sized opponent prone.
- You can charge into battle against overwhelming odds!
You can both move and attack with a single action, so long as you use it to get into melee combat with something bigger than you, or into combat with three or more same-sized enemies. Automatically win the initiative contest with that action.
- We Honor the Fallen Hero.
You get a positive reaction bonus (specific details to be determined) with any culture/person that practices necromancy in a more than casual fashion or recognizes the dead empire you come from. Anyone who recognizes your empire has a chance to have a clue to how to deal with your curse.