This is the general inventory for the reclaimed Fort Lawful. Any of the PCs part of the group that has claimed it can store excess equipment here.
Currently the ‘warehouse’ consists of several piles of rubble and the outline of a destroyed foundation.
Storage consists of salvaged boxes, sacks, and the odd shelf.
Serevan keeps his cart here.
List of items currently found in the Warehouse as well as ones kept there when not in their owner’s possession.
- 2 Flasks of Lamp Oil
- 30 Glowing Crystals. (bursts on destruction causing a magic surge and small explosion.) Light source, doesn’t need refueling/charging.
- 1 Lantern (carried by Zaun. Lantern in question has an improvised ‘hood’ made of a leather sleeve and laces to tie down a hole and flap.)
Survival Equipment and Miscellaneous Tools
- Cooking Pots
- Fishing Tackle sufficient to aid one person in fishing.
- 1 Map of the Local Caverns
- 1 Shovel
- 1 Miner’s Pick
- 1 Drill
- Rope 50 feet (25 feet with Serevan, 25 Feet with Zaun.)
- 1 Tinder Box (with Zaun.)
- 1 Grappling Hook
- 100 feet of chain in 10 foot segments.
- 10 Locks.
- 30 Iron Spikes.
- 1 Mallet
- 100 Nails
- 1 Whistle
- 10 Vials of Ink
- 1 Blank Book
- 10 Pieces of Chalk
- 1 Pouch of loose Tobacco
- 1 Brass Box of Cigars (contains 46- always in Hunter Zaun’s possession.)
- 3 Bottles of Low quality Vodka
- 2 Bottles of Decent Vodka
- 2 Bottles of Decent Gin
- 2 Bottles of Decent Rum
- 2 Bottles of Decent Whiskey
- 2 Bottles of Decent Rum
- 6 Bedrolls
- 3 sacks (1 in possession of Hunter Zaun at all times 1 in possession of Shaper Serevan at all times. 1 on cart))
- 10 pouches (1 pouch in Hunter Zaun’s possession, 5 in Shaper Serevan’s Possession, 4 on cart)
Armor and Weaponry
- 1 Metal Suit of Armor (Formerly the Bandit Chief’s. Normal Quality.)
- 2 Decent Quality suits of Leather armor. (Skirt and Boots In Zaun’s possession, 1 in Serevan’s possession, Leather Cuirass and bracers in Storage.)
- 2 suits of low quality leather armor.
- 2 Low quality leather shields.
- 3 Low quality iron swords
- Bronze Murmillo Helmet (Hunter Zaun’s Possession)
- Bronze Chain Shirt (Hunter Zaun’s Possession)
- 2 Bronze Mannicae (Hunter Zaun’s Possession)
- Small Weapon 10 SP (Dagger/Long Knife) Dex to Attack 1d4 <Light> <Stabbing> (in Hunter Zaun’s Possession)
- Small Weapon (Cestus) Str to Attack 1d4+Str <Heavy> <Bludgeoning>
- (Heavy Crossbow) Thorn Staff 30sp [large] [heavy] [stab] [Slow Load] [Capacity 10]. d20+str bonus to attack, 1d8+str bonus for damage.(Shaper Serevan’s weapon)
- 100 Thorns (finger sized)- 10SP (In possession of Serevan)
- 1 Week’s worth of Rations. (dried meat, fruits, and vegetables.)
(Note: Unless stated otherwise Livestock are not actually contained in the warehouse)
4 Brachanid, Two Breeding Pairs.
4 Wolves, Two Breeding Pairs.
Brachanid (‘Crab Dog’)
50 pounds on the smaller end, some breeds can weigh as much as a hundred. Generally a ‘very large dog’ in the ecosystem. Used as…well dogs, also some varieties are hunted for their leather. Semi-aquatic. Main breed lives in swamps and other wet areas of the caverns. With the full spectrum of breeds have a wild range of environment types. Can be occasionally found in places other than the territory around the Shaper cavern but unknown to the majority of the known populated areas.
AC: 14 – Bite Attack: 1d4 – Has same movement on land and in water – HP 4
Wolves: Underworld wolves haven’t changed much from their surface varieties. They hunt in packs, have complex social lives and are a vital part of the eco-system in some places. Many primitive folk live in superstitious terror of wolves and in some places it is forbidden to speak the name of the species lest they arrive and cause all manner of trouble. However some adept animal handlers train them.
HP: 4 AC: 12 – Bite Attack: +2, 1d6+2 damage
Coleoxter ‘Ox-Beetle’ Omnivorous, large, strong. Not very smart, and slow. Used for meat and as a source of chitin and leather as well as a draft animal. Draws the cart. Only needs to eat once a week, but eats a lot at that point. Can be ridden by two people with the proper harness/saddle.
AC: 18 – No basic attack – 14 HP
Has charge attack. Takes one round to start, goes in straight line for 50′ or until hits wall. Does 1d12 damage per 10′ it charges. Anyone human-sized is knocked out of the way. If it hits a wall or something larger than itself, does damage to itself. People in the way can save to avoid damage, d20 -DEX and -1 for every 10′ away from starting point. 15 or less